Whthous Brick V2 frame
This product is sold out
Our new Brick Frame V2s are available now! We are now producing frames in our own machine shop in Helena, MT.
The Brick V2 has some minor revisions to it that I felt would only improve the model. We shortened the rear end from 13.1” to 13 even. And went with S bend chainstays for more sprocket and tire clearance. Along with a butted top tube to help with weight savings. We also decided on a 3/4” tube seat stay bridge instead of 5/8” on the V1, this helps stiffen up the rear end and help against side loads.
20.75" 21" TT .
- 75* HT
- 71* ST
- 9" standover
- 11.75" BB HEIGHT
- 13" CS on 20.75 & 21 TT models
- 100% 4130 Chromoly
- 1/4" Thick laser cut & heat treated dropouts
- Integrated seat post clamp
- Integrated head tube with flush fit lower headset bearing. (Only compatible with forks that have a built in integrated headset race.)
- Internally machined Mid bb shell
- Removable brake mounts (Brake hardware sold separately)
- Laser cut WH top tube gusset
- Tapered seat stays & straight gauge chain stays
- Thicker walled down tube for dent resistance
- 5lbs 6oz
- Made in USA